These are some Frequently Asked Questions we get:


Can you pay tickets over the phone?  Yes. 

When is my trashed picked up?  Click here for that information.

Monday holiday and trash pick-up?  Trash collection will be a day behind.

Do you need a permit to put up a fence?  Our zoning code has restrictions.  Please contact National Inspection Corporation. They can be reached at 888-433-4642.

Does Recreation or Tax Office take credit cards?  Yes. A convenience fee will be charged.

Do you rent facilities on Holidays?  We do not rent on Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Years Eve or New Years Day.

Who do we contact when street light is not working?  Call the Administration office at 661-2700.

Does the City supply garbage cans?  No. You will need to purchase your own cans. 

City of Cheviot